Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Four: November 9, 2012


Four Patterns Sitting in My Ravelry Cart

  1. Hugo the Baby Unicorn – I am not a big unicorn freak or anything, I just think this is one of the cutest things I have seen. I think it would be an awesome baby shower gift!

  2. Acorn the Baby ElfTis the Season! I would love to knit several of these little guys up and attach to gifts. Perhaps next year as this year’s holiday knitting is already far behind.

  3. FANGula the Vampire – Who is not the least little bit attracted to vampires? Excluding my mom. I am not a Twihard, not even close. But I can imagine this little guy being my very own Damon Salvatore.

  4. Stain Glass Socks – I am not a sock knitter. But I could be with this pattern. I am not a huge rainbow fan, but I really like the look of these socks. I like the look so much I want to knit a pair! Like two socks!

Do you have a basketful of patterns on Ravelry? Do you do like I do and build up a cart and then decide later which ones you really want to purchase? What’s in your cart? Hit the comments and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. As a follower of your blog, I am writing to invite you to join in gallery of Christmas Tree Skirts. Today I have written a post about the tree skirt that I made several years ago. I eagerly look forward to putting it under my tree each year. I hope that you will join me in featuring your Tree skirt. one you made, one that has been handed down for generations, perhaps it was a gift. Share your story and photos in a blog post (it can be an older post) and then visit my post and add your link to Mr. Linky and then leave a comment.

    Thank-you for considering this opportunity. Feel free to share it with any of your online or personal friends. The more the merrier.

    http://www.heatherpearson.com/2012/12/oh-christmas-tree-skirt.html

    Heather

    ReplyDelete