Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Four: November 2, 2012


It is that time of the year where I start thinking of all the missed opportunities. All those days I didn’t do any knitting and all those projects I didn’t get done, or even started! So for today’s Friday Four, I present…

Four projects I wish I would have gotten done this year

  1. Hitchhiker – it is still on the needles. I started it twice, once in April and then again in June and while it is a very simple pattern and has the appearance of going quickly, it failed to capture my interest. I do plan on adding it to the January To Get Done List.

  2. Jersey Project – I started out really strong. Then it got tedious. I felt like I was just knitting little jerseys and I rather do anything that knit those. In the end, it was just easier to not do it and to gift some of them. I still have a lot of them, but I don’t have that desire anymore.

  3. Color Affection – It was the project everyone was doing. EVERYONE! I have the yarn, I have the needles, I have the pattern, I lack the drive. I vow to get one done though.

  4. Koigu Scarf – I was going to do one of those linen stitch scarves where you cast on a bajillion stitches and knit it width wise. My lovely sister even cast on those bajillion stitches for me. Then I put it down and when I told myself I had to go back to it I couldn’t figure out which side was which and I frogged it. Then I cast on a chevron scarf with the Koigu and started that. It still sits in its little project bag.

Did you get everything done you wanted to this year? Do you have four (or more!) projects that you just didn’t get to? Share them with me, hit the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment