Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A WiPy Sort of Wednesday


For once I actually have some work in progress photos to share. I am pretty excited about that.

First up, here is half a scarf.


I feel like I can’t work on the other half until I get some Christmas knitting done.

So, with that logic, here is a Christmas present on the needles.  A Brrr Bear.


This is going to go to my aunt, the bear collector…provide I get working on it!

And that is really all I have. I finished a project recently that I plan on posting soon and I have yet to cast anything else on. I realize I am running out of time and so I have had to cut things from my list.

How is your holiday knitting going? Are you, like me, expecting to find an extra month to get it all done? Hit the comments and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment