Monday, February 7, 2011

FP 5: These Booties Were Made For Walking


Finished Project: These Booties Were Made for Walking
Craft: Knitting
Begin Date: February 4, 2011
End Date: February 4, 2011
Materials: Plymouth Jeannee - Purple (20)
Needles: US 6 & US 5
Pattern Source: Inspired Booties

I had these in my queue for most of 2010 and never got around to knitting them.  Then 2mayboys knit up a pair and had so kindly gifted me some of the Jeannee yarn and I had no reason not to do them.  So Friday while home sick, I settled in to some dvr and knit these up in no time flat.  I love the construction and they work up so fast.  These are sure to go into the "baby shower knits project book".  They take no time at all, so baby can be set with footwear for every outfit throughout a good portion of his or her babyness months. 

Like 2mayboys, I chose to do the ribbing and I took it down to a US 5 needle just to make sure I got that tightness to hold these little cuties on.

I cannot wait to make a Pittsburgh Penguin themed pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment